Description – Objectives
The project REVIVAL entitled “Development of ELVs management process methodology and benefits of fluff utilization” aims at developing, implementing and optimizing the valorization of End-of-Life Vehicles (ELVs) taking into consideration all processing stages: the take back of the car, the dismantling/depollution process, the shredding process, the recovery of metals and the processing of the fluff for the production of altenative fuel meeting the specifications of industrial end users.
The objectives of the project are the following:
- The measurement and the optimization of the ELVs dismantling and depollution process
- The measurement of the impact of the dismantling process on the performance of the shredder
- The measurement and the optimization of the recovery of steel and ferrous contained in ELVs
- The measurement and the optimization of the performance of the fluff processing facility
- Codification of all above best techniques and results in a handbook for the processing of ELVs
The project of AEIFOROS SA in the framework of the Action “RESEARCH-CREATE-INNOVATE” has been granted co-financing by Greece and the European Union (European Regional Development Fund) in context with the Operational Program “Competiveness Entrepreneurship and Innovation (EPAnEK) of the NSRF 2014-2020.
Project REVIVAL Progress
The specific page will record the progress of the project and the conclusion from the process will be published.